I had other ideas for today, but as I have learned, things don't always work out how we have planned.
In the meantime, this is my new bridle. It's trashy, and I love it.... Yes, those are rhinestones. Lots of them. Sparkle sparkle, baby.
I used to ride with a friend that refused to ever use polo wraps that were any color other than black or white because it was "unprofessional". My navy ones? Way too flamboyant, crazy girl! I've decided that too many of us (myself included) have spent too much time taking ourselves WAY too seriously. Don't get me wrong-- there is a time and a place to look and act professional, but I am done letting what others think control so many of my thoughts and actions. Don't worry, I am not taking the full leap to leopard-print-everything. Girrafe-print or argyle-everything? Now that's a possibility!
In tonight's dreams... Haha! <-- click me! Don't tell Brent! :)
There are just some things in life that I refuse to spend time worrying about anymore. Money? We all must have it to live in a house, eat, etc., but I am letting go of worrying about money. I will continue to work hard, and I have faith that it will work out. School? I will get finished. It's just not the most important thing in my life right now. Geez, think of all the wasted time I spent worrying about exams and papers. Death? All of our lives ultimately end the same way, and it's inevitable. Even God tells us not to worry... "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." (Matthew 6:34).
Don't worry so much. Take it one day at a time. Check.
No comments:
Post a Comment